You're using an older version () of the application. It is recommended to upload your records and update.
- Head to the Settings menu. This can be done by tapping the cog icon in your notification shade.
- Find Apps (or Applications, depending on your device) in the menu, then locate Chrome.
- Tap on Storage and the buttons for clearing the cache and app data will become available.
- Tap the menu icon located at the top right corner.
- Tap Settings. After that, you will be taken to the settings screen.
- You will then be taken to a list of what can be cleared.
- After those have been selected, tap the Clear data button to actually clear the cache.
- Go to Settings
- Select Safari
- Scroll to bottom of page
- Choose Clear History and Website Data
- Confirm action